Jesse and I went to the SAOSIN concert in Tucson on Thursday night.Jesse was so excited to see his favorite band. Jesse caught one the broken drumming sticks was holding on it to dear life. After the concert we was able to get it signed. We were so close to the stage it was a lot of fun. We had a great time and didn't get killed with all crowed surfing and crazy people jumping on the stage!
Friday, December 18, 2009
SAOSIN
Jesse and I went to the SAOSIN concert in Tucson on Thursday night.Jesse was so excited to see his favorite band. Jesse caught one the broken drumming sticks was holding on it to dear life. After the concert we was able to get it signed. We were so close to the stage it was a lot of fun. We had a great time and didn't get killed with all crowed surfing and crazy people jumping on the stage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun! This reminds me of when Brett and I saw Jimmy eat world way back before they were big and before we had kids! lol Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteSweet! That's so cool that Jesse got a signed half-drumstick! You'll have to frame it. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time!
LUCKY!!!! Next time when Im not in school I wanna go with you guys.
ReplyDelete