Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On Sunday Jesse and I were teaching our Nursery class just like normal taking the kids to there parents for potty breaks, controlling them from killing each other, making sure the new ones have fun adjusting to not being with mommy and daddy. This has been our calling for just a little over a year now. We got released on Sunday. I felt like umm...no these are our kids we will not have someone else with them...lol. I have grown to have this deep love for everyone of those precious children of our Heavenly Father that are so pure and innocent. I am sad to see it come to an end. But hey we got a new calling of coarse and we are the ward missionaries. I am excited for this new challenge ahead of us. I am so grateful to serve with my wonderful husband! What a Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment